• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cherry Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is over at Imaginaire as the CP with half our other pilots.
What up Kamikaize

Jimbo's over at SWA now. Who are you, shoot me a PM Big Pimpin.

I'm the other Falcon Air Charter biatch. I've gota go, I'll shoot you a PM here after while. CC and I just got Furloughed from ATI, we're all busy trying to find a job.

Long live Jimbo!! thats awesome!!

Mostly Mon-Fri, ground school is very good and informative and is around 5 weeks. You get base pay while in training-$600 every two weeks. I think they pay for a hotel room for three weeks during training.

I remember my time at Cherry very fondly, although I moved on almost 3 years ago I honestly miss all the fun times we had. Doubt I will ever fly with a better group of guys. Quick question though, since when is ground school 5 weeks? I was a Lear driver and I remember 1 week of indoc, 1 of systems, and less than 1 week in the sim at simuflite for the checkride, then on to IOE which was a few days on the road with a training captain. If I recall, the Falcon ground was a little longer, but 5 weeks? What the heck do you guys talk about for that long? I mean there can't be THAT many good stories floating around since Billy and I are gone!

:)

P.S, tell Damon I said hi!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back