• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chem-Trail update: MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You homophobic idiots that actually believe in this Chemtrail BS seriously need to get a life. Better yet, just SEEK LIFE ELSEWHERE!!!

big_al said:
how dare you think for yourself, and ask questions crizz!!!?? dont you know to keep your so called "free thinking" to yourself!

:rolleyes:
Your not saying that you believe this chem-goo stuff are you? I am pretty sure that Crizz started this to make fun of the chem trail wackjobs, nutcases.

Did anybody watch Jay Leno last night? Apparently he is a chem-goo wackjob also. While interviewing tree-hugger Al Gore he stated he believed "The days following September 11th were the cleanest in recent history because there were no airplanes flying." Apparently we are the biggest polluters in the world. I'm sure P. Diddy and the rest of the bleeding hearts will now book economy class instead of riding solo in a G550.

siucavflight said:
Your not saying that you believe this chem-goo stuff are you? I am pretty sure that Crizz started this to make fun of the chem trail wackjobs, nutcases.

I just thought it was a neat contrail - it started and ended at the same point in a perfect circle.

Maybe a little too neat... hmm :rolleyes:

asdfghj

guido411 said:
Did anybody watch Jay Leno last night? Apparently he is a chem-goo wackjob also. While interviewing tree-hugger Al Gore he stated he believed "The days following September 11th were the cleanest in recent history because there were no airplanes flying." Apparently we are the biggest polluters in the world. I'm sure P. Diddy and the rest of the bleeding hearts will now book economy class instead of riding solo in a G550.

I saw that too last night and was disappointed. Didn't you know we all belong to a secret society with our goal of destroying CAPTAIN PLANET.... lol WAJ

BRIGADEAVIATOR said:
I saw that too last night and was disappointed. Didn't you know we all belong to a secret society with our goal of destroying CAPTAIN PLANET.... lol WAJ

sorry to burst your imaginary bubbles, but that is the truth. I guess you dont realise how much airplanes pollute?

BRIGADEAVIATOR said:
Airplanes pollute? no way?/

well that was what Mr Leno was talking about. Nothing to do with chem-trails, but people love to call anyone wacko that doesnt fit their short sighted and uneducated viewpoint

Latest resources

Back