Check your commute flights starting 8/14

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlueRidger

I was looking at some of the Delta/DCI flying, namely my commute and noticed that starting Aug 14 it goes from 2 flights a day to 1 flight a day. I started looking at other flights and found a lot of frequency reductions to a lot of locations on the east coast and most of them were DCI flights. Unless Passrider.com was way off there are going to be a lot of miserable commuters in Hotels.

That is Delta's schedule change day..... Guess that's also going to be the start of the fall cutbacks. If what you say is true it sounds like there may be more airplanes to be parked soon:smash:

hey i just tried passrider.com and my computer gave me a warning of spyware anyone have problems with thats site?

Yup, big D is a cuttin back. As of Aug. 19th, no more 6am flights to my base anymore. Me and all the other commuters out of where I live are screwed. Have a feeling the screwing is going to be industry wide.

Easy to say BrownBoner, but not everyone wants to live in DeToilet.

Easy to say BrownBoner, but not everyone wants to live in DeToilet.
You could buy an entire block's worth of homes in DTW for the cost of 3 months rent in this marker...just put up a fence and a moat (and maybe buy a dragon...a "wing-el-ing dragon with some scaley things").

You could buy an entire block's worth of homes in DTW for the cost of 3 months rent in this marker...just put up a fence and a moat (and maybe buy a dragon...a "wing-el-ing dragon with some scaley things").

Thats a good idea in theory, but I'd need some heavy weapons as well. I'm thinking a matching set of tanks for the wife and I and perhaps some RPG's for the kids. If I moved to Baghdad West (Dearborn area) I'd still be under armed.

Latest resources

Back