CheapTickets.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

maverick_fp00

I saw a commercial this morning about how you will find the best ticket prices at cheaptickets.com. Well, I'm going to Las Vegas, NV in February for 4 days and the tickets are priced at about the $400 range for Delta. If I call Delta they give me a price of $295 round trip. Does anybody know where I can actually find the cheapest tickets online?

Thanks!

Not sure. I have been trying for a week to find "cheapTickets" also. I tried all the websites too. I got mine through NWA and they gave the same price as all the so-called price saving sites. One time they were actually cheaper through the actual airlines website. I don't have much faith in any of the sites yet. I think some people have just not me. Let me know too.

Check out www.bestfares.com they sometimes have some pretty good fares for specific cities (which are constantly changing). I always take a look there before looking at some of the other ticket websites. Its worth taking a glance at.

I have consistently found the best fares right on the airline's website.

Most of the travel sites have cheap tickets, but their search "features" make it hard to find them.

Of the online "travel agents," I prefer www.travelocity.com because it's easiest to get to the cheap fares.

And of course, if you need to fly on short notice, you'll probably save a bundle on www.priceline.com. But you'll need to be pretty flexible.

I've always gotten the better deal direct through the airlines. Found one $200 round trip from KC to New orleans

I have found some REALLY cheap fares lately on Yahoo's site. You have to go to the Yahoo travel page, and select the box that says "more search options". Then you can select the option "my dates are flexible". When the calender comes up with the days the cheap fares are available, you will see they are good almost every day of the month.

WWW.Expedia.com has given me the best hotel deals, bar none. I would hope their airline tickets are just as favorable. If that fails, and you are going to a major vacation destination, do not rule out the chater airlines. Those fares are generally extraordinary.

Appreciate all the responses.

rway36: to answer your question, preferable PFN, where I live, but would consider talahassee, pensacola, or atlanta. I I dont' want to drive for 6 hours and then get on a plane for 6 hours...

Thanks Again!

-Nick

Latest resources

Back