Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlynChick

How about we flip for it
Does anybody know where to buy cheap dark blue pants (the USAirways/Chautauqua color), for girls and guys other than through the super expensive uniform companies?

Thanks!

JC Pennys has "Haggar" dress slacks in Navy that matches. They are also a wool/poly blend so they feel better too. Price around $30

I hit the jackpot the other day at TJ Maxx and found pants at a perfect match for $16. Sweet!

That was gonna be my suggestion. Also, I wouldn't worry about matching them percfectly. The official pants I have from our uniform supplier don't even match the blazer that great.

If your company uses M&H, they are worth the $55-$60. They will outlast most pants. My 2 cents.

If your company uses M&H, they are worth the $55-$60. They will outlast most pants. My 2 cents.

Ah, an ex-crapexer. Yeah, the M&H are fine in mens...the ladies tended to to complain though...for one thing, they are lined in the womens style. For the other thing they looked like they were still cut to fit men.

Cheap knock offs?

I know a tailor in Hong Kong...on every bloody sidewalk! Jeeze...in the daytime it's tailors, at night...well, were all adults here more or less!

Latest resources

Back