Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hotshot95

Please help:

Can anyone give me a few hints where I can find a cheap Seneca I to rent anywhere ???

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ADP

I rented a Seneca I from ADP in SoCal for 112/hr. I did have to do a 10 hour checkout with one of their MEI's, however, even though I am an MEI and had lots of Seneca time.

I couldn't find a better rate, but there may be others similar.

www.airdesertpacific.com

good luck

Cloud Dancer Aviation in Daytona Beach, has two Seneca 1's, they charge $149.00 per hour wet, decent airplanes and decent availability.

Last edited:
where do you live?
there is a place in connecticut.
danbury flight school. check out their website www.flynaa.com the ph. no. should be there.

Senecas in NY

BK Aviation at Farmingdale Long Island's Republic Airport has good rates on Senecas.....especially if you buy time in large blocks. In fact they recently purchased a second Seneca I to be used exclusively by time builders.
RR

AZaviator said:
Try Sunbird Flight Service in Chandler, AZ
www.sunbirdflight.com
I think their rate for a Seneca is $158/hr.

You don't have to do a 10 hour checkout, nor do you have to buy any kind of block rate.

Just remember they only have 1. It is currently down getting new engines, a good thing. I also heard that is going to go up to $168. I believe you have to have 50 hours in a Seneca in order to rent it.

AZaviator said:
Try Sunbird Flight Service in Chandler, AZ
www.sunbirdflight.com
I think their rate for a Seneca is $158/hr.

I thought Sunbird won't rent out aircraft any more. I Have a buddy who recived his private with them but he now has to rent from Chandler Air Service. From what he told me Sunbird still does training, but not "general" aircraft rentals to people other than students. So sence this buddy stopped his training after he got his private he can no longer rent from them.

I thought Sunbird won't rent out aircraft any more

Sunbird started renting out aircraft again a few weeks ago.

I think azpilot's info is correct. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if their rates increased....and to think 2 years ago, the price for a Seneca rental there was only $125!

Don't trust Rerouted!!!!!

He is taking psychotropic drugs and cannot fully use his arms.

He has posted here several times and doesn't even have a pilot's license! His opinions do not count and are irreverant, he is a dedicated D&D player and has spent thousands of dollars on FlightSim upgrades only to learn how to shoot an NDB.

I really feel sorry for him and his family, who through government support have only been able to get him to stop calling his junk, "Captain Stabbin".

Seriously, C I'm just kidding.........................Ha, Talk to you soon.

L

Latest resources

Back