• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

urflyingme?!

Man Among Men
Yo,
This is real. I got me a nice lookin girl, so I wanna take her somehwere warm, and somewhere that I can afford on my slave wages. She has flight benefits, so lay it on me chesters. (This would be like a 2 night-er)

Pro's
Liberal Alcohol Rules
Warm
Cheap as all he!!

Con's
Lack of cheap booze, sand, good food

OK,
Lay it on me!

Jacksonville, then head east towards the beach. Atlantic Beach as a matter of fact. There always seems to be a party or festival going on around there. Key West can be a lot of fun too, but not exactly cheap.

The resorts around Eagle, CO...i.e. Vail, Lionshead, Avon can all be pretty cheap in the summer. It gets cold at night when you are at 8,000' though.

CANCUN, CANCUN, CANCUN

Check out perx.com type in cancun Cheap w'LOTS of alcohol and some resorts allow you to visit all their properties

Cun

I agree with the above. Was in Cancun about a month ago. Not too bad at all to get down there, plenty of room on the flights. Stayed at a 5 star ALL INCLUSIVE (read: all the corona on tap and sushi/steaks you can stomach) for like 90/night. The perx place has properties as low as 70/night per person that are 4 star all inclusive. That would be a sweet deal with a quality chick. Plus, its freakin CANCUN, man. VIVA MEXICO.

Where are you now and how far would you be willing to travel ?
urflyingme?! said:
Yo,
This is real. I got me a nice lookin girl, so I wanna take her somehwere warm, and somewhere that I can afford on my slave wages. She has flight benefits, so lay it on me chesters. (This would be like a 2 night-er)

Pro's
Liberal Alcohol Rules
Warm
Cheap as all he!!

Con's
Lack of cheap booze, sand, good food

OK,
Lay it on me!

Latest resources

Back