Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just buy a new King Air...the training's free for several years:D

Markette & Associates, Inc. (800) 947-1617

We used this guy for a 135 operation in a King Air 90 a few years back. He comes to you and does all training in your aircraft. I believe that the price was $1800 for the first pilot, and somewhere around half that for each additional pilot. He trains in all model King Airs from the 90 up to the 350, and even gives the type ride for the 350 (and Sabre for that matter).

Rtc

RTC is located in Savoy, Illinois just on the fringes of Champaign/Urbana.

http://www.rtcpilot.com/

RTC :puke: Waste of good money. Simcom in Orlando is the best bang for the buck. RTC uses a 1900 fixed flight training device to train for the 90, 100 & 200 and CFI's that have no overall experience, let alone any experience in the KingAir. The ground instructor had absolutely no idea what he was talking about when it came to the systems. My partner and I constantly had to explain to the instructor how the systems worked.

HS125, however you have to admit it is low cost and it checks a box with the insurance company. For someone with 3000 hours in King Airs and taking sim checks in two other airplanes, it is OK.

I agree with HS125, RTC is a complete waste of time. I went several times for King Air recurrent and didn't learn a thing. The instructors are low time pilots with no experience in the actual aircraft. One instructor even had the nerve to hand me a resume the first day of class begging for a job. Pathetic!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back