Chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWA Dude said:
Close, it's Wooldridge. I'll never forget my FO checkout flight with him in the J31. The guy ahead of me got his smash-n-dashes then we pulled over in BMG and whilst the FO held the brakes Bart shut down the port engine then went in back and opened the door and took a leak and smoked a cigarette. Then it was my turn to get yelled at and wrist-slapped. Have fun!

My experience was similar with Joe Antonetti in the Saab 340. The difference though was we were in MQJ and there was no yelling involved. I just wonder if they still do the same thing in the EMB-170. Now THAT would be funny!!!

Last edited:
Darn....you guessed it....as long as you are the right height and weight....No the instructor job does exist...650 total with II and MEI 200 dual given....All instruction given in BE36's and BE58's

TWA Dude said:
...I'll never forget my FO checkout flight with him in the J31...Then it was my turn to get yelled at and wrist-slapped. Have fun!

Did he teach you the proper method for extending the flaps? :D

AAv8r said:
....No the instructor job does exist...650 total with II and MEI 200 dual given....All instruction given in BE36's and BE58's

Lufthansa? That was a pretty good gig way back when. Out of GYR in way west Phoenix in the 80's

Proper way to extend the flaps :D That stuff was legend!! But seriously, no more crash-and-goes since we have level D sims for everything now. We quit doing the 85/15 rides in late 2000. I too did my initial ride with Joe in the purple people eater (152CQ), before it went online when they were trying to figure out if it was gonna have to be repainted..

..CT

Tina Fey's Scar said:
Chautauqua? You should call THEM and tell them you don't want to work at that dump. F-CHQ

Ahh dont pay any attention to him! His ovaries hurt

170 is a lot of fun! If you haven't gotten a call within 2 weeks then you probably wil be getting a letter saying thanks anyways (my opnion)

Good Luck!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back