• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

CHAUTAUQUA & TSA cockpit jumpseat?

saddiew

Total Time
I have the following questions regarding the cockpit jumpseat at both Chautauqua and Trans States?

1) Are they CASS? If not, when?

2) Do they accept unlimited cockpit jumpseaters (even under the AA code, I read somewhere that Chaut. does not under AX code)

Thanks in advance.

cargoflyr69

V-Dub for Life
Total Time
5000+
I can tell you the the shuttle america 170's and saabs flying for UAL and DAL will take unlimited jumpseater in the passenger cabin. No CASS as of now,but the company, republic airways, claims to be working on getting it for the pilots on all 3 certificates soon.

Reelbigfish

Total Time
TSA is not CASS yet, but will be soon.

millhouse21

No longer in the Sand Box
Total Time
TSA is not CASS but is, I hear, working on it. We accept cockpit jumpseaters from our code share partners ,etc. Offline jumpseaters are also welcome in the back. The only problem is that we're currently limited by the company to a total of 2 jumpseaters. Sorry about that.

EMB170Pilot

Total Time
Why is it that we can take unlimited jumpseaters but when trying to commute home on delta (when we didn't fly the 170s for delta) they (Delta)cant take unlimited jumpseaters. Missed some rides home because of that. I mean fair is fair right??