• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Chautauqua questions

back

Total Time
where are the bases and when will a contract be signed.? Lookes like some positive developments going on with them. Any info would be great

Stingman

Rock or Something
Total Time
7:44pm
All jets, except for a couple of Slaaabs in PIT, but they may be leaving soon.

BOS
PHL
IND
LGA
RIC
STL
CMH

Contract? What's a contract?

All Fire-loughed pilots have been called back and hopefully some new-hires will start showing up soon.

back

Total Time
chq

is cmh hard to get as a base ? also, when the saab s are gone from pit, will that base be closed ?

Stingman

Rock or Something
Total Time
7:44pm
You'd be very likely to get CMH if you wanted it. The only base that's hard to get is IND.

Yes, PIT will close when the Saabs are gone.

back

Total Time
chq

thanks for the info, a few more questions...what is first year take home pay for fo s ? how are the bennifits ?

thanks

Skull-One

Very Large Member
Total Time
3100+
I took home $17K my first year, but that included time off between SIM and IOE and the fact that I didn't pic up any overtime (being a commuter).

Most first year F/Os do better than that I predict. Probably around $20K-$25K.