Chautauqua Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Upcoming Interviews

For the benefit of all of you with up coming interviews, that have P.M. me. Here is some information on the CHQ interview.

The gouge on aviation interviews. com is still very accurate. The format is still the same. 50 question I.Q. test, 25 question ATP type questions, company overview, 2 on 1 interview ( Rosa and Captain) questions are similar to gouge, and sim ride if selected. Not all interviewed take the ride-no rhime nor reason. It seems to me and only an observation is those with lower times, lack of 121 experience, no ATP or previous type ratings, seem assured they will take the sim ride. The good news don't sweat it - these sim evaluators are looking for a good IFR scan and procedures ie. checklist use, proper call outs and clean up procedures- They know you can fly an airplane! Don't get caught up in trying to be Chuck Yeager with this thing-just show them you have good fundamentals and a good attitude. The best piece of advice to all of you that are interviewing is DO NOT PRECONCEIVE AN INTERVIEW. It is nice to have an idea of what happens but don't get caught up in trying to know everything-it can change at anytime. Canned answers to a perceived question will kill your chances at any interview-be yourself. These people have interviewed so many people they can read right through bulls*it. Last but not least I can honestly say the process was very laid back any easy going. Very nice people all around at CHQ

Goodluck

Got a call from Rosa this morning about attending the Dec. 2 class but one of the other guys beat me to it. She said she would call me back with a date for the first part of Jan.

Latest resources

Back