Chautauqua interview w/o passport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cougar6903

Is a passport required to be able to interview with chautauqua? I would like to fill out an app but havn't gotten my new passport yet (ive got the receipt its been 4 weeks).

I heard they recently interviewed a guy without a pulse, so being without a passport should be okay.

im almost positive that as long as you have the reciept or some type of verification that you have processed the order you should be fine.....they need pilots bad.....

Guy in my interview group had applied for a passport but did not have it with him at the time. Cant remember, but I think he did have the receipt and his birth certificate. I think they told him to have it before class. If I were you I would wait, friend of mine didn't get hired at pinnacle because of a similar issue.

And yes, pilots are needed BADLY. We were told that if we didn't require much notice to leave or current jobs we could be in class the next day, and that if we had friends who met their mins that they should apply. They were also interviewing a guy who had not flown in SEVEN YEARS, other than to regain currency for the interview.

Last edited:
A number of guys in my interview group interviewed with receipts. In addition, one guy in my indoc class received his passport just before systems. Send in the app, they're hiring like I drink.

Guy in my interview group had applied for a passport but did not have it with him at the time. Cant remember, but I think he did have the receipt and his birth certificate. I think they told him to have it before class. If I were you I would wait, friend of mine didn't get hired at pinnacle because of a similar issue.

Same deal when I interviewed. I actually worked with the guy who just had a receipt. He put his notice in that night at our company, and started the next week. He was still waiting on the passport when he started. I'm sure there is some point during training (i would imagine IOE?) that he can't continue w/out it, but regardless, you defiantly don't need it for the interview.

Latest resources

Back