• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua in Phoenix?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably not, though. Mgt at RAH has said before that they do not look to expand out west. The UA/DL 170's that spent their time in DEN/SLC are even starting to work their way back east.

If they look at the Frontier Flying then. I see more of an interest in more West coast flying for any of the airlines Shutublic flys for. They need and insintive to put resouces out west. So if Delta gets there stuff together and wants 170's out west and Frontier flying comes our way, and Airways wants 175 out west. There is a better chance of Bedford looking at west coast movement. I thought we would have gotten it with Delta already. But it is my understanding that Delta couldn't make up its mind where they wanted the put them and Bedford and the boys don't want to commit resources to a cotract that has not been reaffirmed yet. I think when all is said an done, ie Delta reaffirms the contract, you will see more 170/175 with ATL flying and SLC flying. Maybe Phoenix flying for airways and of course there is the possiblity of some Frontier work. All this with new bases in the 200 mile ring around INDY. Cause hub basing is not covered in MBA classes and they just don't get it.

SYX328 said:
MESA management at IAD.

than why has UAL has asked Mesa to swap out some of the ERJ's for new 700's. I believe Mesa has asked UAL to allow other regional carriers to "share the burden" of flying to LGA, EWR, JFK, BOS, PHL, and ATL out of IAD. as flying to these cities has imposed a great burden on the entire Mesa UAL system.

Latest resources

Back