Chautauqua Hireing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

$$$4nothin

I interviewd with Chautauqua yesterday and Rosa told us that they are hireing 63 pilots in April and about the same in May. Just thought yall might want to know that. Yesterdays interview class of 12 had 8 121 guys a 135 guy a coporate guy, and only 2 flight instructors. Three of those 121 guys are current captains. Talk about hireing good people. In contrast. I interviewed with Trans States about a month and a half ago. I was the only 135 guy. The other 7 guys were less than 1000 hr. Flight instructors and Pay for Training guys. CHAUT. hired me and Trans States did not. I guess I am just trying to say good luck to you Trans States captains out there. And for all the current CHAUT. captains, you should know you are going to have some good experience in your right seat in the months and probably years to come.

Hireing

Is that special training at chitaco? HIREING? Please tell us. I am not usually the spelling police but that is sad.

painful to even read

run that through a spell checker next time, may keep people from figuring out you're an idiot

you guys really have nothing better to do than check for spelling errors. Reserve must suck huh.

Maybe that silent e is like the two guys in the Sonic commercials sounding out the W in any word that begins with w. W-rench, you are w-right.................

$$$4nothin said:
you guys really have nothing better to do than check for spelling errors. Reserve must suck huh.

No, its not that reserve must suck, its that they know you will be a captain far before them... Welcome to CHQ - its a great place to work.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back