• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua BOS Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually they are opening a base in MCI or RDU next, but are trying to keep it hush-hush until the announcement.
The BOS base rumor has been around for years, so don't expect that. AirWis is supposedly opening a BOS base next year though.

Actually they are opening a base in MCI or RDU next, but are trying to keep it hush-hush until the announcement.
The BOS base rumor has been around for years, so don't expect that. AirWis is supposedly opening a BOS base next year though.

Hmmm Air Wis opening a BOS base---that'd be news to about 100% of the people who work here?? I think LGA or RDU would come before BOS...

Did CHQ close RIC officially?

As much as I would praise a Boston base at AWAC... I HIGHLY doubt that would happen. As it is I think we have only 2 overnighters there, and we handle most if not all of the US Express jet flying out of Boston. Now LGA on the other hand, that has a chance of happening, possibly as early as sometime towards the beginning of winter.

You might be a little confused. The next base will be CLE. They've already set up a MX base there and all CAL flying for the north we will do will be based there. CAL also said in a recent statement they will be moving most EWR flying to CLE to be handled by regional jets, us, and I also talked to a base manager who said its in the works and because of it either LGA or some other one I can't remember would have to close because the routes would go and we'd need the planes.

BOS would be a complete shot in the dark to AWAC pilots.

It might also even be popular. I never get tired of the ROC-BOS-BUF-IND shuttle!

Latest resources

Back