Chataqua, comair and frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

walangtakot

I don't hear much about anyone of these three airlines. I am just putting my resume in for interviews and I am curious in particular about Chatauqua airlines. Does anyone have any feedback/recommendations. Thanks

I don't have too much constructive information about them; but, I don't think that anyone is particularly unhappy over at Chautauqua.

Sorry to say though, with only 900 hours you can cross Frontier off your list for a couple thousand hours. Unless of course your referring to lynx. In that case...it's a start up so apply at your own risk. I'm not going to say much about them because I don't have my facts straight. Although I do believe that their payrates are well below industry average.

Goodluck with whatever options you choose!

chq

I run into a lot of folks from CHQ and they seem fairly happy. Comair guys, not so much. Upgrade at comair would be a lot longer than CHQ.

Frontier, even with a alot of 121 PIC you would have to know someone. Don't hold your breath.

good luck

CHQ is owned by Repubic Airline Holdings (RAH) along with Shuttle America and Republic. They run the 3 certificates seperately, but the seniority list is one. For more information, look at airlinepilotcntral.com and republicpilots.org

Latest resources

Back