Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chase

Corporate Friends,

My name is "chase" and I post regularly on the major's section. I'm in need of some advice and assistance. A good friend of mine was injured in a skydiving accident in Lakeland Florida recently. His injuries were severe but he is healing slowly. It will take several months. He is unable to travel commercially because of his inability to sit up at this point...however, he could fly in a smaller jet that would permit a stretcher to be loaded, air ambulance type. He is hoping to be walking but only slightly within 2 weeks...Transporting him from Lakeland to SNA would be the desire if possible...I know it is a long way and alot to ask.

Would there be any suggestions or ideas on the possibility of on a repositioning flight/opportune airlift that an aircraft that has the capability to board and carry a stretcher could possibly carry him from Lakeland to CA. He is veteran who lost an arm during Vietnam who is a wonderful family man and his family wishes for him to return to his home where a quicker recovery would occur being around family and friends. If there are suggestions or solutions to my problem, please forward them to me via private message or posting information below.

It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your consideration.

Thanks so much....the guy is a vet, pretty torn up from a skydiving accident and has two small kids back in CA (he's in FL) that he and wife need to get back to....I'll follow up on these leads...thanks again.

Latest resources

Back