Charter America (Custom Air Transport)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

T-Gates

Anyone have current contact info for theese guys? I got the CP's name now I just need the rest.

And please spare me any "stay away" comments, I already know the good/bad/ugly of this place.

Thanks!

Well "T"............. its obvious that you' re interested. The big question is, how will you get your 1000 hrs of PIC time so you can go to UPS if you skip out on uncle Tom's family circus for Custom Air...
Yuh better think this one out alittle more

.....And yes they are Hiring right int to the right seat!

Happy Landings
Tom & Ron;)

I swear I know who you are (R.L.), but you have to be posting under someone elses name! And I can't even work for UPS for another 5 years until my dad retires, so I'm not in a huge rush. Even then It's not like I'm just gonna waltz into the job.

Nor is it like Custom has even offered me anything.

For those who might not know the "good/bad/ugly" about Custom, can you offer any info ?

What I know is pay is OK, schedules are long, and work rules are few and far inbetween.

If you do a search, there is a bit of info on here.

What mins is CA looking for on their right seat hires?

The F/O I am flying with has two friends over there. One on the desk and one right seat.

Wankel

Ok alright "T"..I know youre curious i'm a NWA Captain living in LA i have known your dad for twenty years or so....when he told me that you were going to work for Tom i couldnt help but laugh..Toms had a reputation long before i got to NWA....and we here have a standing alert for all you skyway guy's...anyway if you want to go to HNL just get to LA or MSP any thurs fri or Sun and i'll do the rest.
Best regard

Thomas R

taz said:
Ok alright "T"..I know youre curious i'm a NWA Captain living in LA i have known your dad for twenty years or so....when he told me that you were going to work for Tom i couldnt help but laugh..Toms had a reputation long before i got to NWA....and we here have a standing alert for all you skyway guy's...anyway if you want to go to HNL just get to LA or MSP any thurs fri or Sun and i'll do the rest.
Best regard

Thomas R

You got me confused with someone else man! I don't know ANY Northwest captains, nor does my Dad!

And I know Tom's rep. is industry wide....

Latest resources

Back