Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Raskal

big member, little pay
On a local radio station this morning was the following: A local family here (DTW) is in need of lift to the west coast, California but I can't remember the city. Total of 4 including 2 kids. Dad needs surgery on a brain tumor and the funds for the surgery have been raised but, as both parents aren't working any longer, they have no resources left for tickets and lodging.

Being with Mesaba and now under DAL, I don't know who to call for something like this. I am very aware of the flights that NWA used to provide for sick kids to get treatment, but is there anything available for this? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I appreciate any help.

First talk to you CPO, they will be able to direct it to the correct ppl. They will need more details though.

On a local radio station this morning was the following: A local family here (DTW) is in need of lift to the west coast, California but I can't remember the city. Total of 4 including 2 kids. Dad needs surgery on a brain tumor and the funds for the surgery have been raised but, as both parents aren't working any longer, they have no resources left for tickets and lodging.

Being with Mesaba and now under DAL, I don't know who to call for something like this. I am very aware of the flights that NWA used to provide for sick kids to get treatment, but is there anything available for this? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I appreciate any help.

Any idea of the date required...

They can also contact the Corporate Angel Network. They will try to find space for them on some evil Fat Cat's private luxury jet.

They can also contact the Corporate Angel Network. They will try to find space for them on some evil Fat Cat's private luxury jet.

They would have a lot more luck trying to get somewhere with the Corp. Angel people. RA and DS are all about the money-and this doesn't save or make a single thin dime for them.

Latest resources

Back