Champion Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

402CAPT

I recieved a package today with all the background forms, application. After I send it in are they going to call? Any info about Champion would be very helpful, good or bad.
Thanks

135 Charter?

Anybody knows if Champion Air has reciprocal agreements for jumpseat with any other airlines?

Do you have to live at your base?

Where are the bases nowdays other than Detroit?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Scube.

Scube3 said:
Anybody knows if Champion Air has reciprocal agreements for jumpseat with any other airlines?

Do you have to live at your base?

Where are the bases nowdays other than Detroit?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Scube.

Champion is part 121, I know they have a few agreements. I jumpseated on NW a couple years ago with one of their pilots. I don't know how the CASS systems is impacting them these days.

I don't know if you have to live in your base.

Some of the other bases are MSP, DFW, STL, and I think LAS but not too sure.

If you do a search on here, there is plenty of information. Some of their pilots and ex-pilots also are on the forums.

MSP, DTW, and STL are the only bases now... Not too sure on jumpseat agreements... Definitely NW and airlinks...

402CAPT said:
I recieved a package today with all the background forms, application. After I send it in are they going to call? Any info about Champion would be very helpful, good or bad.
Thanks

You'll get a phone call for a phone interview. After the phone interview, you'll be invited for a face-to-face interview. Check out aviationinterviews.com for the latest gouge.

OMFG, How about doing a search before asking a question....I have answered this many times.....

Thedude said:
OMFG, How about doing a search before asking a question....I have answered this many times.....

Hey Dude! Who told you I didn't do a search??

I have seen the question about jumpseating twice in different threads, and nobody answered.
About bases I was looking for an update because the info that I got was incomplete and over a year old.

But I am sure you went over it many times...

Scube.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back