Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
didnt CCA fly for NWA during a strike?
No CCA didnt. CC Air was bought by Mesa several years ago.
Now, MG or CA or Champion Air did, but it was an action organized through NWA Mec and MG MEC. I was gone when the action took place but I do know a little bit about it. NWA management used CA to fly 1 flight between DFW-DTW. Thats it 1 flight. NWA Mec met with MG Mec and basicaly told MG pilots to go ahead and do the flight and NWA Mec would greave the action. NWA Mec preferred the flight to go rather than see any MG pilots loose his job for refusing to work a flight. Its was nothing more than an attempt by NWA management to whipsaw two labor groups.

Thedude said:
Not anymore... I would have about 2-3 yrs ago

Are you going to go around with a LUMP on your shoulder for the rest of your life? Do you realize, that much of your experience at CCP was because of you, more so than that of the company? You have every opportunity to enhance your experience at CCP, just as you would have at the regional you were at in TX, which seem to be a sour one to you also...What does that say about you?

piglet said:
Are you going to go around with a LUMP on your shoulder for the rest of your life? Do you realize, that much of your experience at CCP was because of you, more so than that of the company? You have every opportunity to enhance your experience at CCP, just as you would have at the regional you were at in TX, which seem to be a sour one to you also...What does that say about you?

I defend the pilots at MG and you of all people attack me.
So you have decide to make this personal, huh? Of course for the next little while I may respond to a post about MG. I guess that would be expected after spending several yrs there. Like I said before, MG was ok in the begining and then it took a turn for the worse and 90% of that was caused by management. As far as the regional that I worked for in TX. It was a great place to work, that is until we shut down because of the new management. But then again how much creedence should I give a guy that spent 10 years voluntarily at Great Lakes when all of the majors were hiring. Kinda sounds like you are a glutton for punishment to me.

Thedude said:
I defend the pilots at MG and you of all people attack me.
So you have decide to make this personal, huh? Of course for the next little while I may respond to a post about MG. I guess that would be expected after spending several yrs there. Like I said before, MG was ok in the begining and then it took a turn for the worse and 90% of that was caused by management. As far as the regional that I worked for in TX. It was a great place to work, that is until we shut down because of the new management. But then again how much creedence should I give a guy that spent 10 years voluntarily at Great Lakes when all of the majors were hiring. Kinda sounds like you are a glutton for punishment to me.

You're acting like a "Gay French Puerto Rican"... OUCH! Cheer up, get use to it..you lost the Civil War!

Searched the threads but no answer, do they hire if you dont have a FE qualification ?

Have things improved there at all lately?

Do they have jumpseat agreements with anyone, i.e. could you commute? Training, contract, schedules etc ? ?

Skaz said:
Searched the threads but no answer, do they hire if you dont have a FE qualification ?

I can't tell ya about the rest, but you don't need an FE ticket to get hired. Just need the written done by the time class starts...

That was the case for me, as I just got hired with them.

wmudriver said:
Is it hard to get a DTW base with Champion? How long to get into the right seat?

That's my question too. There is NO way I'm commuting for a job as an FE getting paid 24,000 a year.

Latest resources

Back