Champion Air Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rightrudder

Does anyone know how to obtain a schedule of Champion Air's flights or perhaps check loads? They have some flights between my home town and domicile, but they don't seem to run 7 days a week. Thanks for any info.

RR

Champion is very cool for jumpseating. Call dispatch at 800-929-2956, they can list you for the jumpseat and give you loads. Unfortunately, they don't usually know the loads until a few days ahead of time because of the way the wholesalers relay the info.

Check the website www.championair.com for schedules - they're supposed to be on there. Worst comes to worse check with the ALPA jumpseat chair (I don't know who it is these days) for more timely info (this info is current as of September last year.

REMEMBER - Champion very rarely uses their own gate personnel, and not all the gate agents will know that Chapmion will take mulitple jumps (it has always been as many as there are seats for - I had 5 one time! ), so be politely persistant to talk to the captain if you encounter resistance.

PM me if you have any difficulty

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back