Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SpyFlysDOTs

Fight Info
Thought I'd throw in a mention for my AME.
He is regarded as one to consult for people with challenging medicals.
Dr Bruce Chien, google him in Peoria Il.

As one that seems to check more Yes than No boxes these days, he is a pleasure to deal with.

That is all.

Sweet ! Now that you have outed him as Dr.Nick (ref:Simpsons, search You tube) the FAA will be sure to audit him and I would therefore avoid him.

booo, you are confused here about what he is saying. Dr. Chien is a consultant for the FAA Aero-Medical Division. Dr.Chien is very familiar with what the FAA requires, knowing this he is able to do exactly what is required so as to satisfy the FAA. Part of the problem with SI, is that normal Doctors don't prioritize testing and many times send incomplete information or conduct the wrong type of testing.

ExecJetCA, I will second that notion.
Myself and a few others have, upon recommendation of some well known aviation experts, sought out and utilized Dr. Chien's services.
His handling of my SI saved me a ton of money.
My previous AME only wanted me to take a useless test my insurance wouldn't pay for. He wasn't alone. I believed in Dr Chien, and still do. Will see him in about 2 weeks.
No worries the FAA will audit him. Possibly one day, Dr Chine will take the place of one of the big wigs at Cami....maybe?
PS, I get no special deals for mentioning his name.

Latest resources

Back