Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyboy Sabre 65

Let's see one
My company is looking at getting a Challenger 300. Was wondering if any of you guys that fly one could give me real life #'s. I'm really interested in if you can actually put max people and fuel in after the plane is completely outfitted? Also what is the practical range not sales range? And any other tidbit that one should know before purchasing one.

Thanks

Sorry, pal.

I guess all the 300 drivers are too busy working those 17 day lines, and picking up overtime that flexjet management keeps screaming/pleading for.

I've gotten a couple of pm's but would still like any info anyone out there could give me on the airplane. It sounds like a great airplane that would fit our missions very well. Was just looking for real life experiences. Also does anyone know if simuflite is the only one that has a sim for the 300. Right now we currently go to FSI, was just wondering if we would have to change our contract and go to simuflite?

Bd-300

The only sim for the challenger 300 is at Stimuflight in Dallas, TX. Don't worry about having a contract at FSI, the aircraft comes with 2 pilot training slots and 2 MX training slots included with the purchase price.

Our company has a BD-300 (Challenger-300) seriel #50 position for sale (I am not a broker) for a May 2005 deliver date. We operate a Falcon 900.

Try and hook up with some pilots at FlexJet, they will be your best bet for some true performance numbers.

Take Care

Jeff

Latest resources

Back