Challenger 300 Checkride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TurbineMan

Anybody have anything put together on challenger 300 oral exam? Going to school in August for my type. Would love to have a sheet covering questions I could get on a oral. Any help would be great. Thanks...

Where are you going to school? Get with either CAE or Flightsafety and they'll give you a bunch of online study material. The airplane itself is really simple, the most emphasis is placed on the ProLine21 avionics.

Going to Bombardier in Dallas. I believe they are going to send some material. We are a flight department of 5 pilots flying two Lear 45's and we are getting the 300 in September. None of us has flown one and we all need to get school in before the airplane arrives. I just want to hear from some pilots who have been through the process and see if maybe I could get my hands on some extra stuff that might be helpful. I want to be as prepared as possible before I get there.

Edit: Nevermind, I just can't bring myself to say it.

Last edited:
It really is an easy course/airplane. It wouldn't be a 16-day program if it was tough. You'll be fine if you show up without any prep, especially if you're already familiar with Bombardier stuff. If the course in DFW is still a factory taught program, don't expect the fluff that CAE and FSI tend to hand out.

Latest resources

Back