Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFPs or CPAs in Southern NJ or PHL area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Counselair

"He said member..."
Sorry to put this on the Majors Board but I figured who better to ask. I'm probably the one and only pilot you'll ever hear admit that I'm not an expert on financial planning.

Anyone know of any Financial Planners or CPAs in Southern New Jersey/ Philadelphia area that have experience with pilot portfolios? Any recommendations or suggestions on whom to stay clear of?

Thanks,

Counselair

Sorry to put this on the Majors Board but I figured who better to ask. I'm probably the one and only pilot you'll ever hear admit that I'm not an expert on financial planning.

Anyone know of any Financial Planners or CPAs in Southern New Jersey/ Philadelphia area that have experience with pilot portfolios? Any recommendations or suggestions on whom to stay clear of?

Thanks,

Counselair

Try the Garrett Planning Network if you can't find any good reccommendations. They're basically a group of CFP's who are fee based only (i.e. they don't try to hit you for a % of your invested account). There's a section of the website where you can find CFP's in your area by zip code.

http://www.garrettplanningnetwork.com/index.asp?tohome=yes

Thanks guys I'll check them out.:)

CS

Latest resources

Back