• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvfs

Place: Raritan Valley Flying School
Princeton Airport, Princeton, NJ

Telephone: (609) 921-3100
Fax: (609) 921-1291
Email: [email protected]
Description: Active Part 61 flight school in central New Jersey needs instructors for active school. An ambitious instructor can easily attain 1000-1200 hours in one year. This is a full time position. We offer a base salary+ and medical benefits.
When: Immediate employment available.

I worked there for over a year. Got plenty of time and met some great people. Everyone complains about where they work or have worked when it comes to flight schools. And unless they flew at ERAU, etc and had all glass, brand new a/c they say there school sucked. Guy's it is a flight school, not a $30k per semester cookie cutter school. So yes they all have there quirks. So if you are looking for a good place to build time 39N will give it too you. Yes you have to be a little flexible, and yes you come in even on rainy days. However, you get paid at least a minimum salary, tell me what flight school paid you last week when it rained for 8 straight days... The pay scale is very fair and you can make out pretty well on a busy month.

If you have goals for a 700-1000hours in a year, you can get it there. You will work like crazy but you'll get it. My opinion get in, get time, get out and you will look back and say it wasn't so bad after all. Any more questions feel free to PM me.

rvfs said:
Place: Raritan Valley Flying School
Princeton Airport, Princeton, NJ

Telephone: (609) 921-3100
Fax: (609) 921-1291
Email: [email protected]
Description: Active Part 61 flight school in central New Jersey needs instructors for active school. An ambitious instructor can easily attain 1000-1200 hours in one year. This is a full time position. We offer a base salary+ and medical benefits.
When: Immediate employment available.

Looks like something I found on climbto350 =/

No you get paid a base then extra over a certain time. It works out nice in the slow month/weeks. You can make out ok if you have a good work ethic. You can't be a lazy a$$, put in your time and you won't be disappointed.

rubicon789 said:
And unless they flew at ERAU, etc and had all glass, brand new a/c they say there school sucked.

Not to hijack the thread, but ERAU, both campuses, have no glass cockpit airplanes. I think the Daytona campus may be getting some next summer.

Personnally, I feel that everyone is head over heels for glass, and its not that great of an idea right now, but thats a topic for a different thread....

Latest resources

Back