Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tug Driver

I can't keep a girlfriend
I just got all 3 of my written test out of the way(FOI, FIA, BGI). I am looking to attend a nice school where they will teach me how to be a good teacher. plus work on some of the manuvers from the right seat and help me to pratice for my oral. Preferably a school that will set up your checkride right there at the completion of the training.

I have mainly heard about ATP flight school. What do you professionals know about this school or other schools like it.

I trust you guys, not to steer me wrong.

Thanks in advance...

I went to American Flyers CFI academy several years ago. The academy included classroom and flight lessons for the cfi and cfii.

I liked the classroom aspect, there were about 10 of us working together. We all taught our lesson plans in front of the class and then took comments and criticism from the instructors and classmates to clean the lessons up for the checkride. The checkride was arranged by the flight school and I took the ride with a d.e. not the faa.

I hope that helps.

with the current condition of the industry, I strongly recommend you consider training somewhere that will hire you once you have your CFI. Two years ago schools were begging for CFI's... that's not the case anymore.

That being said, make sure wherever you work does multi engine training, and get your CFII and MEI ASAP.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back