• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

CFI schools in CT, MA, RI

dvrdwn

Total Time
3200+
Does anyone have any recommendations for a CFI/II/MEI school in Eastern CT, RI, or Southeastern MA area? I would like to get my CFI and I'm l;ooking for suggestions.

Thanks

moxiepilot

Florida Pimp
Total Time
24/7
you can also contact AOPA or a similar organization for a full list of operating FBO's 1-800-USA-AOPA

or go to something like NAFI.com - National Assoc. of Flight Instructors

dvrdwn

Total Time
3200+
CFI schools (required reading???)

I just started studying for the written tests. Any suggestions for additional reading material?

Thanks

FlyinTim

Total Time
1500+
Pilots handbook of aeronautical knowldege..and AFH... two gollllddeeennnn pieces of info.

dvrdwn

Total Time
3200+
"Pilots handbook of aeronautical knowldege..and AFH... two gollllddeeennnn pieces of info."

Thanks

groundpointsix

Total Time
-
Read the AIM too. I don't teach CFI applicants (don't have the two years) but I teach a lot of CFI-I applicants and the one common link is that none of them have a good grip on what's in the AIM.