• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI Renewal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are several options. I've heard good things about the Gleim (or is it Gliem?) online program. The one I last did was online from American Flyers. I wouldn't recommend it if you are a practicing CFI because you probably will get very little knowledge out of it. But, if you just want to keep your certificate current, it's OK. The best part is that you pay $100 one time. Then you can renew online free for life. The main downside is that you have to be online for a minimum amount of time for each lesson. It's more time than necessary. I think it was 16 hours total. Then you bring the completion letter to a FSDO and they will issue you the cert for free. Or, if you don't live near a FDSO, AF will do it for you for a fee. Link is www.americanflyers.net
Good Luck.

I would strongly recommend american flyers for your CFI renewal. I have had it for 4 years now. You pay $100.00 and it is good for life. All that you do is read the material and take a test after each section.

www.cfirenewalonline.com

its a service of Jepp and AOPA. $149. You can log on from anywhere so its easy to do on trips. I just finished it and it took me a couple of weeks working on it an hour every other day or so.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back