Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

legendskid_44

Need a job
Now I'm getting to the point were I need to get out of Michigan due to no CFI jobs here, and High School subbing is not what i want to do for life.

I'm willing to relocate....if the job is right.

Anyone know of any CFI positions out there?

FYI, Marine City seems to keep posting ads for CFI's wanted, can't recall right now if they want CFII or MEI or whatever.

ya i saw that, thats just a HIKE for me, might have to live with the aunt and uncle....

Its Michigan....

enough said

Whats wrong with Marine City? Nice people, good airplanes (182RG, Seneca II). Nice little town yet not to far from the City.

very true, i'm going to check it out, just pissing and moaning like a little b1tch. lol:beer:

called over there, i was a little tooo late, Marine City hired a instructor already....any others out there?

like SC, GA, AZ areas?

I know thats a difference in areas but the girl is ATC and has chosen those areas.

There's that company in Arizona that trains Luftansa pilots. I think they are near Tucson. Not sure if they are looking. Good luck!!

By the way, I hate the Red Wings! They are too darn good. Way better than the Ducks this year! And most years!

thanks for the info, i'll do some digging.

and sorry that were too damn good....they call us HockeyTown for a reason!!!

Latest resources

Back