Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Medicryan

Hey everyone,

I am going to be starting my CFI soon and I was considering relocating back up north somewhere. I was just seeing if anyone knew of any website, magazine, etc. that posts CFI jobs. I have done a lot of looking around online and have pretty much come up empty handed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan

Medicryan said:
Hey everyone,

I am going to be starting my CFI soon and I was considering relocating back up north somewhere. I was just seeing if anyone knew of any website, magazine, etc. that posts CFI jobs. I have done a lot of looking around online and have pretty much come up empty handed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan

Not a lot of CFI jobs posted around, try jetcareers.com on their job section, also climbto350.com has em. But your best bet is just sending out resumes to all the schools, just go to airnav.com and look up the flight schools at each airport ...

Figure out where you wanna move to then harass them into giving you a job.

Freelance?

Good luck on your training! That sounds cool!
Can't you also "freelance" teach out of a local FBO?

I know one of the really good CFI's out of the place I fly out of just rents the planes WET there and teaches students. Maybe I just don't understand how it works.

In fact, out of curiousity, what were the requirments before you could start a CFI course?

Savate said:
In fact, out of curiousity, what were the requirments before you could start a CFI course?

a single comm or multi comm ticket, depending on what youll teach in

MTpilot said:
Figure out where you wanna move to then harass them into giving you a job.

Second that. Easier to harass them into giving you a job if you're already there, but either way persistance usually pays off.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back