• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I'm living in Florida right now and from NC (in the military) and I'm not talking about Maine but maybe something a little closer to home. I have been doing some research on ATP and they "advertise" that they are now considering hiring CFI program graduates aside from just their career pilot graduates.

Any thoughts???

Ryan

Savate said:
Good luck on your training! That sounds cool!
Can't you also "freelance" teach out of a local FBO?

I know one of the really good CFI's out of the place I fly out of just rents the planes WET there and teaches students. Maybe I just don't understand how it works.

In fact, out of curiousity, what were the requirments before you could start a CFI course?
FWIW, when I first started instructing I did it for one of the local schools until I finally figured out how badly they were ripping me off. After that I did the free-lance thing. I made a whole bunch more money that I would have, plus I had the greatest boss in the world - me. ;)

'Sled

If you can get on at ATP, go there. Multi time is everything. Everything. Everything.

I have been looking for a right candidate forever. It's been amonth since I posted jobs here on this board, on various other places online and climbto350.com. Got only 4-5 replies.

I need someone mature, enthusiastic and below 200 lbs (because we are teaching in Tomahawks for primary ratings).

If you meet these qualifications drop me a line.

I wish I could say I was under 200 lbs...... I about 6'5" and 240lbs lol

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back