CFI Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

larry

Anybody have some current info on teaching at Riddle in Prescott? I've got the BA and 300 hours dual given. I'm still looking into a full time CFI job, but now it looks like April before I can do that.

I applied at Auburn but didn't even get a rejection letter!

My local option will give me about 50 to 75 hours a month as a CFI in a single engine plane. Some co-pilot time in a Navajo or King air 90 under part 91, I guess I can log multi PIC when I'm the sole manipulator but thats it. I get about 5 hours multi a month as a safety pilot. There are no twins for teaching or rent at the school so multi time is limited.

Is Riddle a better option?

Instructing at ERAU-PRC

I'm not quite sure what type of info you're looking for, but I was hired here at riddle in prescott in the beginning of January. If you come from outside the loop, you must have at least 300 dual given or some other type of significant experience. I don't know that they we'll be holding another standards class before july or august.
Any questions, PM me.

larry, what part of the country are you working in? If you find something better I'll happily eat your leftovers

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back