CFI Job Anywhere?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lilbirny21

I am a recent college graduate looking for a CFI job anywhere in the Country.

Qualifications

Commercial Single, Multi, Instrument
CFI, CFII

Thanks

Try Wright Flyers Aviation in SAT. For CFIs right now its great. We have a lot of Chinese, Mexican, and American students. Right now its basically how many students can you take on your schedule. PM for details.

Most of the lawyers I know don't make that much money. It's like any other career, some do, some don't. I'd recommend anestesiologist, considered among the top paying positions in the medical field...average well into the 6 figure bracket...

Most of the lawyers I know don't make that much money. It's like any other career, some do, some don't. I'd recommend anestesiologist, considered among the top paying positions in the medical field...average well into the 6 figure bracket...

Less time and less cost... Nurse Anesthetist. Starts in the 6 figures with more vacation than any 15 yr CA gets. Start to finish with an existing BA/BS is about 4 years.

Less time and less cost... Nurse Anesthetist. Starts in the 6 figures with more vacation than any 15 yr CA gets. Start to finish with an existing BA/BS is about 4 years.

One of my friends did this and now he owns his own airplane...

I would go for accountant. Good money. No one wants to do your job for free...

Latest resources

Back