CFI Independent Contractor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
snowman said:
THE 1ST PROBLEM IS THAT YOU WENT/GO TO BYFREAKINU. Holy Fetch, got down sat on a bench and some of it itches!!!!!! How weak is BYFRICKINU! UGH...
Can't type BP is rising....

GO UTES!

WTF :confused:

snowman said:
THE 1ST PROBLEM IS THAT YOU WENT/GO TO BYFREAKINU. Holy Fetch, got down sat on a bench and some of it itches!!!!!! How weak is BYFRICKINU! UGH...
Can't type BP is rising....

GO UTES!

I'm sorry BYU students make you blush.... It's ok though, you go to a decent school... you still have a shot at making something of yourself. Some just take a little longer than others to mature past the high school phase.

BTW: What's "Holy fetch"? Is "Holy" your dog?

Ya, um. We all don't hat the BYU.
BYU is ok, i guess. Not a morman, but heck im not catholic and i like the fighting irish.

Good luck

urflyingme?! said:
Ya, um. We all don't hat the BYU.
BYU is ok, i guess. Not a morman, but heck im not catholic and i like the fighting irish.

Good luck

Avbug is correct, most of my earlier instructors would just sit in the left seat staring at the hobbs and asking if we could fly 50 miles so they could count it as a x-country. Pathetic! Find a guy with a million hrs that doesn't even log half his time because he just wants to teach and fly, you'll learn a lot more. You won't find any of these types at "acadamies" either, search for Gold Seal CFII or the like on AOPA or other sites to find a good instructor.

TDTURBO said:
Find a guy with a million hrs that doesn't even log half his time because he just wants to teach and fly, you'll learn a lot more. You won't find any of these types at "acadamies" either,

...and therein, my friends, is the number one reason why the "acadamies" are not producing overall knowlegeble, proficient pilots.

Yeah, y'all don't understand the rivalry that exists between the University of Utah and BYU. A cougar that doesn't say "fetch". Riiiiiiiiiiiight... I was just having fun at the expense of BYU...

sweet dreams
snowman

Latest resources

Back