Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tweetypie

Hey Guys
I need to add a CFI single and CFII to my instructor ticket and wondered whether anyone knows of a good/reasonably priced place in central Texas (or anywhere else for that case)

Ive been looking at ADP in LA Verne and a few other places but maybe one of you has had a good experience with a particular school or ' one man band' CFI

Thanks

Dunno if they're doing CFI's right now or not (they go back and forth on it a lot), but if so, Alliance at AUS will probably get it done for less money than just about anywhere else in the area.

Seeing GA-7 in your profile, you might already know of them. Either that or you've done some training in SAT... ;)

tweetypie said:
Hey Guys
I need to add a CFI single and CFII to my instructor ticket and wondered whether anyone knows of a good/reasonably priced place in central Texas (or anywhere else for that case)

Ive been looking at ADP in LA Verne and a few other places but maybe one of you has had a good experience with a particular school or ' one man band' CFI

Thanks

Dont go to airman flight school because they are out of business.

Redbird in Dallas... I have to add a CFI and MEI to my CFII, I paid for it in advace at Airman and figured that I could get er done anytime.

Now who;s the dumb dumb

Latest resources

Back