• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8KCAB

Kamikaze
I PM'd this to a guy, then figured I'd just post it:

IFTA pay's 2240 per month during training (about 6 weeks) and 35,000 first year. 40k after "odo qualified" (about 6 months), 41800 2nd, 43681 3rd 45647 4th top out at 47,701 5th. You make "group leader" now at about 2 or 3 years which adds 500 a month. Great benefits, health, dental vision. Meals at cafeteria 3 bucks. Unlimited use of Baron sim and proficiency in bonanza or baron (1 hour) every 2 months. Professional students who will get into the right seat of a 747 with 400 hours. Expect upgrade into Baron after a year. Contract now only one year. However, three people leaving right now broke their contracts. Only consequence is you can never come back, and you have no integrity. We have 8 hour duty days, but there is "on call" time, which means when your done you leave. Some days no work at all but full pay anyway. (On call time is paid- must be within an hour of airport) Bakersfield is kinda crappy, but rent ranges 450 (ghetto) to 800 (really nice) for apartments. Lot's of guys with families here. Interview is now written (FAA questions), oral (typical - pretty easy) and Bonanza flight. Maintainace is by Ratheon and is simply the best you can get. We have largest Bonanza/Baron maintainace facility in world- and it's ours exclusively. No outside customers -only airlines. We get a 1000 bonus if we get people hired, so let me know if your interested. They will pay for your MEI when it's time to upgrade to baron, and you can get the baron for 250 an hour for your atp, 200 for examiner who's on staff- and a great guy. There are no minimums for hiring now, I don't think you even need your CFI-I. I think they may even pay for your CFI-I. Biggest downside if going to airlines is waiting for the multi-time, but once you are upgraded it comes quick.

PM if interested.

Latest resources

Back