• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cessna

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can any one tell me about the lifestye of a production test and delivery pilot for Cessna?

Umm!! well I do a lot of Cessna Deliveries and they do have production test pilots but usually don't have factory delivery pilots. The c star dealer or customer arranges delivery.

Umm!! well I do a lot of Cessna Deliveries and they do have production test pilots but usually don't have factory delivery pilots. The c star dealer or customer arranges delivery.

And the lifestyle?

Depends on which side you are looking at (Piston or Jet). I don't know about the guys in Independence on the piston side, but the guys in Wichita on the Citation side know thier schedule about a year out. You will be typed on just about all the airplanes, home just about every night.

Delivery is usually done through a contract company.

Demo schedule is completely different.

Depends on which side you are looking at (Piston or Jet). I don't know about the guys in Independence on the piston side, but the guys in Wichita on the Citation side know thier schedule about a year out. You will be typed on just about all the airplanes, home just about every night.

Delivery is usually done through a contract company.

Demo schedule is completely different.

Tgaug6300,

Sounds good! Where do I sign up? Oh yea, do you need inside contacts?

Latest resources

Back