• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cessna launches Large Cabin Concept

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No joke...nothing like leading the industry....they will probably still use those tiny freekin' yokes!

Cessna stand up cabin

After flying the 750 and the 680, it would be a great sight to have an actual"stand up" cabin. 5'7" to 5'9" doesn't make a stand up cabin. Also with that type of range ability,4000 miles, they need to produce a cockpit that has leg room and more width and comfort for the two crew. Then it will probably be a nice plane to be associated with.

I was thinking of something pressureized and with a retractable gear.:)

I understand. It's just that Cessna always seems to come up a little short compared to their competition. Maybee they just try to stay a little under the budget compared to their competetors. Trying to produce a less expensive version.

This long range stand up cabin sounds like a good idea for Cessna, but I'd be willing to bet that if you want to fly 3500 miles in it, you can only put one or two passengers and very little baggage aboard.

I'll be impressed if they can find a way to actually get bodies inside for the long flights. All their other jets have 8 or 9 seats, but you can't really put that many people on board.

Just guessing, but it may make sense based upon the mission. I do not fly international or long trips. However, many times I would like to take 12 people on a trip from NY to FL. I really do not need all of the capabilities of a G. I could be a NJA customer for a large cabin Cessna. It may fit my missions. I do not know if this is the market they are looking for.

Fly safe.

Cessna standup cabin

We had 11 seats in our sovereign, filled them up a few times with short trips under 1000 miles.

Latest resources

Back