Cessna 172 down in ORL, caught on tape

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sundevil said:
You second guessers are a bunch of no talent a$$ clowns!

Why does this have to happen after every incident? Everyone is quick to judge and come to a conclusion with only a fraction of the evidence, usually learned from what TV or the newspaper reported.
This seems to be a common problem these days in our society. I liken it to what I have seen in some high profile trials lately. All of the people that know what the verdict should be go out and hold their little signs and protest in front of the courthouse when they haven't heard a single day of the real evidence.
Give these guys a break. I'm sure they did everything in their power to sustain their own lives and those of others. Please avoid comment/judgements until you have all of the facts, which.. now that I think about it, you will never have. As a matter of fact, the NTSB will probably never even have all of the facts because, like you, they weren't in the plane trying to save their own lives either.
But I know you all want to be the "expert". Just give it a rest and hope that when your time comes you are golden enough to get it right. But I'm sure that you know that you will be.

Were you mil? Did your dept have a lessons learned binder?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back