Central Florida Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DAL737FO

O.K. I'm back in the great state of Florida and I'm looking to pick up some contract work if available. Anyone need someone that is 61.58 current in the G1159, typed in the Ce-500 & B-737 (with a thousand hours in each) and has 1,145 hours of King Air 200 time. I live within 30 minutes of the SFB and MCO/ORL airports. Thank you for your support and fly safe.

O.K. I'm back in the great state of Florida and I'm looking to pick up some contract work if available

Well thank goodness you are back. The place has not been the same since you left.;)

Are you on furlough or are you looking to make a little of extra dough given the up and coming state of your contract?

Been on furlough for over two years now. Currently have a job that is two weeks on two weeks off so I'm looking to augment my income.

You might want to check around the Melbourne area. I left a job there last summer. Unfortunately there is not a Gufstream there, but there is a Falcon 10, Falcon 20-5, Lear 24D, and a King Air all based there. We used contract co-pilots every now and then.

DAL737FO said:
Currently have a job that is two weeks on two weeks off so I'm looking to augment my income.

Have you ever thought of joining the military?
Its very rewarding! And a nice fat paycheck to boot!

Fly Safe
Chuck

Oh Chuck,

You funny guy you. No thanks I've had my fill. This would be my luck. Day one sign up for a reserve unit. Day two deploy to Gulf. I got that t-shirt back in 90-91.

Scott

copied and pasted from AINOnline

Southeast Regional Fractional Program Launched
AeroShares, a new company based at St. Johns County Airport in St. Augustine, Fla., last month launched a regional fractional-ownership program to serve business travelers who fly extensively throughout the Southeast. The company intends to use three pre-owned King Air B200s to fly its owners to and from destinations within a 700-mile radius of St. Augustine. AeroShares has already started operating one B200 for three shareowners. Under a five-year contract, a one-eighth share in the turboprop twin costs $250,000 and provides 75 flight hours annually at an hourly rate of $750. The monthly management fee is $3,950. According to AeroShares president Michael Slingluff, at the end of the contract the company will buy back an owner’s share at “fair market value.” He said that focusing flights within a 700-mile radius takes advantage of the B200’s most economic range and, therefore, provides owners with a cost saving up to 40 percent over national fractional programs. Also, limiting the operation to three aircraft and an owner group of no more than about 24, Slingluff believes AeroShares can provide the personal touch between crew and passengers that a larger operation can’t. AeroShares is affiliated with AeroSport, an FBO and aircraft-management company also based in St. Augustine.

Latest resources

Back