• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Central Air crash in Michigan?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the 'rumor' according to BQ...yes I heard that one also.

im sure it's true

ubpilot said:
Well, the Learjet rumor I have heard was that the owner took off without a Learjet type ratting by himself. The co-pilot reported him to FAA. Of course this is only a rumor, not a fact, but most of the CASW pilots know this rumor.

it wouldn't surprise me at all..... i think the biggest d#%*&$$ in the whole CASW family is JT's son AT. He couldn't fly a kite, much less an airplane. He will tell you has been flying the AC50's for years and has thousands of hours. Ask him if he has ever flown in Michigan.( yeah right, daddy won't send him there ) .... I think JT started his little SIC program to have someone to fly with his kid to keep him alive..

After what happened in GRR, can JT find any pilots in CASW who's willing to be based in GRR during the winter time?

Funny that you mention it because I had a guy come in last week who had not flown in 18 mos and and wanted to start flying again. We flew several times and just the other day he told me he had an interview with them and that he would be based in GRR.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back