• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cellphone In Flight Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The caps lock key is the one just above the left shift key. Sometimes it has a light on it when it is engaged. If all the characters you type are in caps, assume the caps lock key is active.

You're welcome.

cell

THE QUESTION REMAINS UNANSWERED,AND FOR NJCAPT-IT IS AN AVIATION MATTER,SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY-KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT,CAPTAIN.

Oh man, this is really getting entertaining...:D

Caps lock joke aside, I usually tell my students if they lose comms outside of our home airport (class D) just to go land at one of the other public strips nearby and call. No reason to test out the light guns if unnecessary.

Re: cell

desert pilot said:
THE QUESTION REMAINS UNANSWERED,AND FOR NJCAPT-IT IS AN AVIATION MATTER,SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY-KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT,CAPTAIN.

Desert Pilot,

Grow up, Turn off the CAPS LOCK and act like a mature adult... and if you can't seem to find enough maturity to do that, go somewhere else... like AOL... we don't need that kind of crap on this board...

As far as the Cell Phone issue... they are right, the old analog systems used to get all hosed up because you would "light up" multiple cells at a time... I believe the new digital systems have completely resolved this problem and they are making moves to allow cell phone use in flight...

If it were an emergency, I'd use the cell phone... make a brief call, get said what you need to say and disconnect... I doubt the FCC (or Verizon) Goons would come knocking, just don't get in the habit of using it...

Falcon Capt.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back