Ce750 Job, Type Rating Required

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HawkerF/O said:
That is why I feel putting a good stick lower time guy with an experienced Capt that is understand and willing to share and pass along some knowledge is one of the best situations you can find.

Too true. I love flying with young guys that can 'bust my b@lls' and keep me on my toes. It keeps me much sharper than flying with another ol timer like me.

I just don't get all that lowriding jeans with the boxers showing stuff. I always thought girls liked a nice hairy chest and some well pressed slacks.

Ace

Ace

i haven't flown with anyone younger than about 40 in about 20 yrs. it would probably be like getting a table next to kids in a restaurant (un-nerving) :)

Actually i think it comes down to whom you'd rather spend all that time in the cockpit with. The 15000hr pilot or 1200hr pilot.

semperfido said:
i haven't flown with anyone younger than about 40 in about 20 yrs. it would probably be like getting a table next to kids in a restaurant (un-nerving) :)

My favorite part about flying with OLD dudes is when they go into a long story about something odd/funny that happened on a trip they had a few months back....and after 5 mins or so (and some made up/forgotten stuff) they realize that you were on the trip with them....

No harm....its all good when you're rolling with me, gramps.

:D :D

I enjoy flying with the older guys. They have great stories, they don't give a damn, and nobody rushes them.

There is something to be said for that.

I think they know what it takes years for us to learn and something we learned today. They know the cost of losing friends in this business and there is no reason to tempt fate by rushing.

Sad to hear Mark is gone. Really makes you think.

semperfido said:

aww, so it would annoy you to fly with me???:crying:

CAVOK69 said:
aww, so it would annoy you to fly with me???:crying:

It wouldn't have annoyed him until you made that dumb post. Now even I'm annoyed.

Best to show just a smidge of respect. It will help you some day, somehow.

Ace

Latest resources

Back