Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FracCapt

Clown punchers, unite!
Just ran across this...know there are some guys here that would be interested in it.

Lisa Frank, Inc., is currently looking for a chief pilot for our Citation X aircraft. The qualified candidate will have at least 1,500 hours in the Citation X and have current certification. Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, keeping the aircraft in top condition, implementing training as needed, keeping a list of and hiring highly qualified co-pilots and contract pilots and negotiating costs. Candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to the Phoenix area. Extremely competitive compensation. if qualified, please email resume, cover letter, and salary history to [email protected] or fax to 520-547-1332.

Proceed with extreme caution. She has chased off more pilots than I can count. Very difficult person to work for.

A friend of mine spoke with a woman at the company a few days ago. They have hired a chief pilot. She indicated the he was hired because he was able to get training in the airplane for $7000. You can't get King Air training for $7k. I have talked to a couple of other pilots about the company. They also said that she has run off plenty of pilots. She sounded like a total flake. Based on all I have heard, I would have to be hard pressed for a job before I would fly for her.

xrated said:
Proceed with extreme caution. She has chased off more pilots than I can count. Very difficult person to work for.
I interviewed with these people about two years ago ... trust me, this is not a career opportunity. The expectations for non-flying duties were insane.

Ex: expected to help owner move furniture and household furnishings on days off (I was told this verbally in the interview. They call it "personal services.")

My buddy carried numerous boxes of new ceramic tile in the aircraft and delivered it with his partner to the owner's home in the Michigan area.

They are also very reluctant to spend money for crew training. This isn't the place you want to be at :(

Last edited:
Have you ever seen that movie "Gaurding Tess"? Like that only in a nightmarish bad way! This is NOT a Chief Pilot position. Its a corporate Baby Sitting position.

Latest resources

Back