CE-510 pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess you could look at it that way.

I know that when I asked on this board what I thought I should ask for pay, most were saying that I should ask for an amount that was about 60K less then what they wound up paying me. So it does not hurt to ask for a lot, and then you can go from there.

I have no problem asking for top of the scale pay, or even slightly over, but I have found that asking for twice the average pay for the type involved, might get your resume tossed.

Not flaming here, just a friendly discussion. I do not have any problem with someone negotiating. Your experience in a G550 will probably be very different than the guy that bought a single pilot jet. From my experience if they are too cheap to pay 2 pilots, they are not normally going to over pay the single pilot.

The way my boss puts it: "pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered." :laugh:

You are right 400, I was wrong when I told him the amount that I did. I was relating the pay to someone I knew who was a chief pilot on a CJ3, I thought his pay was the norm, but as it turns out he is paid well above the norm.
But I would start asking for the absolute highest pay possible for that equipment and work down from there. If you are at the point where you are negotiating pay you most likely have the job.

C-510

Depends on where you will be in Europe, and will you have to pay local taxes on that salary. Ask for Euro's around 85k to 95K per year, plus a car, if you are going to manage the aircraft.

Cheers

Latest resources

Back