CCair furloughs recalled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetscream32

Well finally the big rock has been taken off my chest. CCair just recalled ALL pilots that were or were going to be furloughed today. This in effect keeps what would have been somewhere around 50% of us working. Our new contract which is undoubtedly worse than the old one has a clause that prevents furloughs for one year. Hope Carter Leake can turn us around and kick some ass once again. I didn't write this to rub it in anyone's face out there I just had to share my good news. Good luck to all of you still out on the street.
On another note a COEx friend of mine said that he may be recalled in April or may if the COEx IPO goes through.

coex recalls?

Happy for you guys... been recalled is great!
On the other end (COEX end) I wish your friend's thinking would become reality! Why does he think that after the IPO COEX will recall? they are still overstuffed!!!

I'd like to hear the thoughts behind that...
Thanks

...i'm still hoping...

I've got a friend furloughed from COEX. He had told me about the IPO deal but he also mentioned that current recall status may have been pushed into the 1st quarter of 2003. May of this year and January of next year are two very diffent things. Anybody have any solid (or at least not totally liquid) info? Congrats on the recall.

Latest resources

Back