Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sorry, forgot to add those 2. yes they r. hell we should get
everyone here like the good ole days. habachu

Well hell, after 4 pages and the Chicken lives on!! Who would of thought this with the cut-thoat business of "regionals"? I'm amazed at some of the posts and names that I remember! I will start the whole thing but I'm gonna need some help. The Mesa guys have a rough schedule, so they need lots of planning. Seeing the old timers that went to Pace and the such should be easy to get and fun to see. The folks at UPS and AirTran, try to get the word out. I would say early June would be the best...plenty of time for planning and the such.

PM me with anything that would help...just about anything will at this point!

Young 'un here '99-01...

There's a lot of ex-Chicken guys at JBLU too...anyone know how to get a hold of them? They should be wicked senior by now and have no problem of getting the time off.

Last edited:
post your stuff on major and cargo section since they'll be cking it frequently.
best of luck and hope you can put this together.

What was the nickname of the gal whose soul mate was a member of the Foghat rock group? She ended up at Mesa.

A350

Where is everybody??

Grandpa was a check airman on the 757 at Pace. NAw NAw was at pace as well.
007, who knows what ever happened to her, at least nobody has to smell her nasty farts anymore.
As for 1-900, maybe she locked herself in her house in HKY with her 20 cats.
I saw Cyborg, he's at Mesa getting ready to retire.
Chad's Ass is at Astar, last I heard.

Yes we all had nicknames from stuff we did. Remember Westbound? He's a 717 checkairman at Airtran.
Last I heard, 007 actually got hired at Family Dollar flying a Conquest and shortly thereafter got her butt bounced out, CHAZASS is still at DHL/ASTAR as is SNEAKER. I ran into SNEAKER in CLT on the way to MIA when I did 767 recurrent. MOOSE is VERY senior at JETBLUE as is BUGSMASHER. UNCLE BUCK, and CLAMBAKE are doing the 757 thing for "TEAMJET" out in PHX. Spoke to RONGWAY a couple of days ago, still doing the PACE thing. SWAINLINER is out of flying and in management at AUTOZONE in Barboursville WV. PICKLE BOY,BUTCHER MAN,MAC(aka VOODOO) JL,285,are doing the MESA thing out of PHL and IAD, I am hanging out a MAXJET and loving it........Bubba

How bout cha!!!!

Last I heard, 007 actually got hired at Family Dollar flying a Conquest and shortly thereafter got her butt bounced out, CHAZASS is still at DHL/ASTAR as is SNEAKER. I ran into SNEAKER in CLT on the way to MIA when I did 767 recurrent. MOOSE is VERY senior at JETBLUE as is BUGSMASHER. UNCLE BUCK, and CLAMBAKE are doing the 757 thing for "TEAMJET" out in PHX. Spoke to RONGWAY a couple of days ago, still doing the PACE thing. SWAINLINER is out of flying and in management at AUTOZONE in Barboursville WV. PICKLE BOY,BUTCHER MAN,MAC(aka VOODOO) JL,285,are doing the MESA thing out of PHL and IAD, I am hanging out a MAXJET and loving it........Bubba

When you gonna be in IAD again? Let me know and check yer PM..ALF

What do you guys call it the Chicken? Sounded like a very fun place to work. The poster I saw in the CLT crew room from what I remember already had the dates set. I will be going to CLT tomorrow morning and look at the dates and phone number and I will post it here for all the ex employees.

CCAIR was known as the Chicken Chicken. It was a really fun place to work and we all loved our jobs, until Mesa took over. Then it was no longer fun and things went to hell and a handbasket. I loved working at the Mighty Chicken and always enjoyed coming to work, until Mesa took over. Then all we were endured with was Mesa forcing us out and wanting to cut our pay.

We need to start a web site for CC Air Alumni like what they did at Independence. FLYI has a web site set up by someone www.ipilots.org
we need to set up something similar for the CCAIR alumni.

What do you guys call it the Chicken? Sounded like a very fun place to work. The poster I saw in the CLT crew room from what I remember already had the dates set. I will be going to CLT tomorrow morning and look at the dates and phone number and I will post it here for all the ex employees.

What's the date man?? I'm friends with a few of the younger Chicken group but with help of the elders on here, I think it would be quite a turn out. 285..is that the Earnhart look a like that I like to call "doom and gloom"?

Latest resources

Back